Bringing this old thing back to life for the Dewey's Readathon!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Death by the Book by Julianna Deering
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Black-and-white cookies from Publix -- love those things!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm studying to be a librarian, but I work in data entry for the time being. Also, I moved to Nashville from Dallas, TX in September and I;ve been LOVING it so far!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 2nd readathon after October--I'm a cheerleader this year, so I plan to spend LESS time reading and my time cheering people on! So who knows what I'll get read!