Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weverb Day 2--Movie Recommendations

To answer the question simply: My #1 movie this year was Bernie. Absolutely hilarious film. Encourage everyone to see it!

Movies I Would Recommend that were released in 2012: The Avengers, Frankenstein, The Dark Knight Rises, Brave, Lincoln, The Hunger Games, The Lorax

Movies that I will probably recommend in 2012: The Hobbit, Les Miserables, Hyde Park on the Hudson

Also watched The Sandlot for the first time at the Wesley and saw Titanic 3D with a group of Wesley girlfriends. Both enjoyable movie experiences. 


But my most memorable movie experience in 2012 was in April when my 6 cousins, brother,  and I went to see Pirates: Band of Misfits the day after my aunt's funeral. We ordered way too much food, sat there in the dark dealing with unwieldy emotions, and had a bittersweet bonding experience. Sometimes it's not about the movie, but who you're with. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment