Saturday, April 12, 2014

Boston Day 1

Thursday night I slept poorly due to a combination of coffee ice cream too late in the evening, excitement, and fear that I would oversleep. I got out of bed at 5:30, and got ready. I got Starbucks and caught the 7 am train. My parents picked me up and we were through security by 9. We had breakfast at TGI Friday’s—I had a cinnamon roll. After breakfast, we realized Dad had forgotten his suitcase at security. We found out it had been put in storage in Terminal E. Our flight was in Terminal A and there wasn’t time to retrieve it so Dad has no suitcase.

The flight was 3.5 hours long and they showed Frozen as the in-flight movie. I had not seen it yet, and I thought it was pretty cute. 


(First time I ever saw snow from above!)


It was 3 when we arrived. We caught our hotel shuttle and rested in our room awhile. For dinner, we went to Jeraveli’s, the oldest Italian restaurant in Boston. When we got home, I took a 3-hour nap. After I awoke, I read awhile but I was so tired, I slept again at midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment